This heavy-duty roll former produces framing members for everything from a house to a hotel, safely, rapidly and to exact specifications.
Full automation permits operation without special skills. Our training will bring operators up to speed in mere days. Built-in safeguards protect operators.
Raw materials go in one end, finished products come out the other. It takes just 90 minutes to produce basic framing members for a 2,000 square foot home.
Adapts quickly to changing requirements for web widths, leg heights and material gauges. Designed for easy maintenance, setup and changeovers.
Productivity and long life
- Makes up to 190 different parts.
- Makes the patented Strong Stud, Strong Track and Strong Truss.
- Daily maintenance takes just 10-15 minutes a day.
- Durable construction works day in and day out for decades.
- On-board printer labels all individual parts for identification and to match piece marks on the structural drawings
- Knock-out punch lays out the spacing of framing members to further aid in speed of construction.
- Tension decoiler/recoiler preserves unused material, eliminates waste.
- 5 stand Roll former desinged with 3" (73 mm) spindles
- On-the-fly hydraulic shear
- Capable of speeds up to 160 feet per minute (48.768 m/min)
- Material thicknesses range from 20 gauge to 12 gauge (0.9 mm - 2.87 mm)
- Produces parts from 3-5/8" (7.62 cm) to 14" (35.56 cm) stud and track
- Fully programmable
- Self-calibrating closed-loop measuring system for high-tolerance accuracy
- Requires 480 volt, 200 amp, 3-phase power
- 3-5/8" (7.62 cm) stud and track
- 6" (15.24 cm) stud and track
- 8" (20.32 cm) stud and track
- 10" (25.4 cm) stud and track
- 12" (30.48 cm) stud and track
- 14" (35.56 cm) stud and track
- Cuts correct lengths to high tolerances
- On-the-fly cuts at speeds up to 160 fpm (48.67 mpm)
- Shears thicknesses from 20 gauge to 12 gauge (0.9 mm - 2.87 mm)
- Computer control eliminates human error
- Will cut parts as small as 2 feet